Sea Buckthorn Extract Flavones
|Botanical Name:||Hippophae rhamnoides L.|
|Specification:||30% by UV, 10:1|
|Storage:||Stored in a cool, dry and dark place, shelf life 24 months.|
What is Sea Buckthorn Extract Flavone?
Sea buckthorn is an herb. The leaves, flowers, and fruits are used to make medicine.
Sea buckthorn leaves and flowers are used for treating arthritis, gastrointestinal ulcers, gout, and skin rashes caused by infectious diseases such as measles. A tea containing sea buckthorn leaves is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals; for improving blood pressure and lowering cholesterol; preventing and controlling blood vessel diseases; and boosting immunity.
Sea buckthorn berries are used for preventing infections, improving sight, and slowing the aging process.
The seed or berry oil is used as an expectorant for loosening phlegm; for treating asthma, heart disorders including chest pain (angina) and high cholesterol; for preventing blood vessel disease; and as an antioxidant. Sea buckthorn oil is also used for slowing the decline of thinking skills with age; reducing illness due to cancer, as well as limiting the toxicity of chemical cancer treatment (chemotherapy); balancing the immune system; treating stomach and intestinal diseases including ulcers and reflux esophagitis (GERD); treating night blindness and dry eye; and as a supplemental source of vitamins C, A, and E, beta-carotene, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids.
Some people apply sea buckthorn berries, berry concentrate, and berry or seed oil directly to the skin for preventing sunburn; for treating radiation damage from x-rays and sunburns; for healing wounds including bedsores, burns, and cuts; for acne, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, skin ulcers, and skin color changes after giving birth; and for protecting mucus membranes.
In foods, sea buckthorn berries are used to make jellies, juices, purees, and sauces.
In manufacturing, sea buckthorn extract is used in cosmetics and anti-aging products.
Health Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Extract
Sea buckthorn has multiple uses due to its protein building amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, and folic acid, over 60 antioxidants, at least 20 minerals, and healthy fatty acids. The fruit is full of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenolics, and flavanoids, too. Its an absolute power house of nutrients!
The leaves, berries and roots can all be used in different forms. It is a complete food that can support the body in all the following ways:
- Treats gastrointestinal disorders including ulcers
- Reverses gout
- Eliminates skin rashes
- Cures infections
- Improves sight, lessens eye soreness
- Promotes colon health
- Contributes to proper brain and nervous system functioning
- Reduces inflammatory response in the body
- Improves mental clarity
- Treats asthmatic symptoms
- Reduces skin markings associated with measles or mumps
- Reduces illness associated with cancer
- Lowers cholesterol
- Boosts lymphatic circulation and immunity
- Reduces hunger (due to Omega 7s)
- Improves the look of skin and hair (also due to Omega 7, 3, 6, and 9s)
- Neutralizes free radicals in the body
- Slows the aging process
- Supports internal organs
- Boost health of the mucous membranes lining the digestive and respiratory tracts
- Supports urogential system
- Reduces the condition of a fatty liver
- Helps to increase cellular vitality
Dosage of Sea Buckthorn Extract
Five to 45 g of seed oil and 300 mL/day of juice have been studied in clinical trials. Sea Buckthorn Extract powder Generally 1-2g a day.
Potential Side Effects Of Sea Buckthorn Extract Flavone
Sea buckthorn has been used as a food in Asia and in Europe. Toxicological studies in animals suggest seed oil and oil from the fruit’s soft parts are safe. Acute and chronic toxicity of blood, liver, and heart as well as mutagenicity and teratogenicity of sea buckthorn oils have been studied.
Sea buckthorn might slow blood clotting. that it might cause extra bleeding during and after surgery.
Certificate of Analysis
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||USP32<786>||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||Complies|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph6.0<5.4>||Eur.Ph 6.0<2.4.24>||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
Flowchart of Production
Package for Sea Buckthorn Extract Flavone
Shipping for Sea Buckthorn Extract Flavone
- By Express: Suitable for under 50kg, 5-10 days
- By Air: Suitable for more than 50kg, 7-15 days
- By Sea: Suitable for more than 500kg, 15-45days
Why Choose FYZ Sea Buckthorn Extract Flavone?
- FYZ is a professional GMP standard herbal extract manufacturer in China, provide OEM service.
- FREE SAMPLE with freight collection (5-10g) for detection, if you need more, please contact us.
- Fast delivery by DHL/FedEx, air as your requirement.
- All of our products from nature, no additive.
- Money refund policy.