What is Natural Vitamin C?
Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is abundant in vegetables and fruits. A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Benefits of vitamin A palmitate
According to recent research, vitamin C may offer health benefits in these areas:
1. Stress. “A recent meta-analysis showed vitamin C was beneficial to individuals whose immune system was weakened due to stress — a condition which is very common in our society,” says Moyad. And, he adds, “because vitamin C is one of the nutrients sensitive to stress, and [is] the first nutrient to be depleted in alcoholics, smokers, and obese individuals, it makes it an ideal marker for overall health.”
2. Colds. When it comes to the common cold, vitamin C may not be a cure. But some studies show that it may help prevent more serious complications. “There is good evidence taking vitamin C for coldsand flu can reduce the risk of developing further complications, such as pneumonia and lung infections,” says Moyad.
3. Stroke. Although research has been conflicting, one study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that those with the highest concentrations of vitamin C in their blood were associated with 42% lower stroke risk than those with the lowest concentrations. The reasons for this are not completely clear. But what is clear is that people who eat plenty of fruits and vegetables have higher blood levels of vitamin C.
“People who consume more fruit and vegetables will not only have higher [blood] levels of vitamin C, but higher intake of other nutrients potentially beneficial to health, such as fiber and other vitaminsand minerals,” study researcher Phyo K. Myint said in an email interview.
4. Skin Aging. Vitamin C affects cells on the inside and outside of the body. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutritionexamined links between nutrient intakes and skin aging in 4,025 women aged 40-74. It found that higher vitamin C intakes were associated with a lower likelihood of a wrinkled appearance, dryness of the skin, and a better skin-aging appearance.
Other studies have suggested that VC may also:
- Improve macular degeneration.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Dosage of Vitamin C
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the recommended vitamin C daily allowance (RDA) for adults over age 19 is:
- men, 90 mg per day
- women, 75 mg per day
- pregnant women, 85 mg per day
- breastfeeding women, 120 mg per day.
Smokers may benefit from a higher intake. Dr. Weil recommends taking 250 mg of vitamin C each day.
How much does a child need?
NIH recommends Adequate Intakes (AIs):
- infants 0-6 months old, 40 mg per day
- infants 7-12 months old, 50 mg per day.
The RDAs of vitamin C for teens and children are:
- toddlers 1-3 years old, 15 mg per day
- children 4-8 years old, 25 mg per day
- children 9-13 years old, 45 mg per day
- male teens 14-18 years old, 75 mg per day
- female teens 14-18 years old, 65 mg per day
Package for Natural Vitamin C
Shipping for Natural Vitamin C
- By Express: Suitable for under 50kg, 5-10 days
- By Air: Suitable for more than 50kg, 7-15 days
- By Sea: Suitable for more than 500kg, 15-45days
Why Choose FYZ Vitamin C?
- FYZ is a professional GMP standard herbal extract manufacturer in China, provide OEM service.
- FREE SAMPLE with freight collection (5-10g) for detection, if you need more, please contact us.
- Fast delivery by DHL/FedEx, air as your requirement.
- All of our products from nature, no additive.
- Money refund policy.