What is Danshen Extract Tanshinone?
Danshen is a perennial herb that grows on sunny hillsides and stream edges in China. Its violet-blue flowers bloom in the summer and the leaves are oval, with finely serrated edges. The fruit is an oval brown nut. Danshen’s roots, from which many of the common names are derived, are a vivid scarlet red. Danshen is related to common sage, the culinary herb.
Health Benefits of Danshen Extract Tanshinone
1. Heart disease: Danshen is a powerful herb that has the capacity to protect against stroke, heart attack, angina, arrhythmia, and anything else that affects blood flow. “Ischemia” describes any condition in blood is having difficulty reaching some body part. Danshen keeps the blood thin, and prevents blood cells from clumping together and causing blockages.
2. Liver problems: Should your liver be injured or otherwise damaged, danshen can help with healing. Because it contains strong antioxidants, the herb can target the situation in the liver, and help resolve it. It is also known to stimulate the liver’s production of bile, an essential part of healthy digestion.
3. Free radicals: When something is termed an antioxidant, it means it helps defend the body’s cells against potentially dangerous substances called free radicals, which are natural offshoots of the body’s oxygenation process. There are antioxidant ingredients within danshen that clean up unstable free radicals, which helps protect the heart, liver, lungs, and other organs from chronic disease and aging.
4. Wounds: Danshen increases surface-tissue activity, which directly helps with wound healing. One study saw that for second-degree scalds, danshen helped slow down the early stages of the injury, and promoted faster recovery from the burn.
5. Lung problems: This lesser-proven trait of danshen has shown some effectiveness. To avoid medical jargon: if you have acute respiratory distress syndrome, danshen extract could decrease symptoms and help with treatment.
6. Chronic fatigue: This ability has to do with a mineral, as danshen aids in the absorption of copper. This, in turn, changes the way a protein called “fibrin” is produced by the body. A lower production of fibrin means that danshen could help people with chronic fatigue get their energy back.
Dosage of Danshen Extract Tanshinone
The appropriate dose of danshen depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for danshen. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Potential Side Effects of Danshen Extract Tanshinone
Danshen is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth by most people. It can cause some side effects, including itching, upset stomach, and reduced appetite.
Certificate of Analysis
|Assay||Tanshinone IIA 95%||HPLC||Complies|
|Appearence||Redish brown powder||N/A||Complies|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||USP32<786>||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||Complies|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph6.0<5.4>||Eur.Ph 6.0<2.4.24>||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
Flowchart of Production
Package for Danshen Extract Tanshinone
Shipping for Danshen Extract Tanshinone
- By Express: Suitable for under 50kg, 5-10 days
- By Air: Suitable for more than 50kg, 7-15 days
- By Sea: Suitable for more than 500kg, 15-45days
Why Choose FYZ Danshen Extract Tanshinone?
- FYZ is a professional GMP standard herbal extract manufacturer in China, provide OEM service.
- FREE SAMPLE with freight collection (5-10g) for detection, if you need more, please contact us.
- Fast delivery by DHL/FedEx, air as your requirement.
- All of our products from nature, no additive.
- Money refund policy.