What is Aloe Vera Extract Aloin?
Aloe vera is a succulent plant species that is found only in cultivation, having no naturally occurring populations, although closely related aloes do occur in northern Africa. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine since the beginning of the first century AD. Extracts from A. vera are widely used in the cosmetics and alternative medicine industries, being marketed as variously having rejuvenating, healing, or soothing properties. There is, however, little scientific evidence of the effectiveness or safety of Aloe vera extracts for either cosmetic or medicinal purposes, and what positive evidence is available is frequently contradicted by other studies
Leaves from all aloes have long been credited with healing properties, but the especially succulent Aloe vera is valued most.
Aloe Vera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12.
Some of the 20 minerals found in Aloe Vera include: calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Extract Aloin
Aloe vera juice and gel improves digestion and promotes detoxification of the body and both these actions have a secondary effect of promoting weight loss. Once your digestion improves the body starts eliminating waste more efficiently. The removal of toxic load from the body speeds up metabolism and calorie burn. A preliminary study published in 2013 in Nutrition found out that obese people who had diabetes or prediabetes who took aloe vera gel complex for 8 weeks lost more weight and body fat compared to those who were not given this supplement. In addition, the laxative effect of aloe vera may also result in weight loss to certain extent by cleansing the colon.
Poor digestion is the root cause of various disease. The anti-inflammatory and laxative components of aloe vera promote digestion, normalize the acid-alkaline and pH balance, reduce yeast infection and boost the growth of gut-friendly bacteria in the intestine. A 2010 review shows that consuming 1 to 3 ounces of aloe vera gel at meal time can reduce the severity of GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) and heart burn. The latex of aloe vera plant contains compounds alove vera extract aloin which is known for its potent laxative effect that helps to relieve chronic constipation.
Aloe Vera gel and juice has been used as a traditional remedy for diabetes for years. Several human and animal studies also suggest that aloe vera can alleviate chronic hyperglycemia and perturbed lipid profile which are common in people with diabetes. In a couple of clinical trials 72 diabetic women were administered one tablespoon of aloe vera gel or a placebo for 6 weeks. It was seen that blood glucose level and serum triglycerides level were significantly lower with aloe vera treatment.4. Improves Oral Health
Tooth decay, bleeding gum and dental plaque are some of the common oral problems faced by adults and elderly people. Using an aloe vera juice mouth rinse can reduce the buildup of plaque or bacterial biofilms on the teeth and prevent tooth decay. A recent mouth rinse study of 300 people found out that pure aloe vera juice was as effective as the standard mouthwash ingredient chlorhexidine in reducing dental plaque. The natural ingredeints of aloe vera along with vitamin C also provides relief from swollen and bleeding gums. You can use aloe vera extract as a safe substitute for chemical-based mouthwashes.
5. Heals Burns
Pure aloe vera gel has protective effect against skin damage caused by burns and radiation. In 1959, the U.S Food and Drug Administration approved the use of aloe vera gel and ointments containing aloe vera as a topical medicine for treating radiation burns and thermal burns. It is also an effective topical treatment for first and second degree burns and sunburns. Aloe vera improves itching, reduces skin picking, reduces wound size and reduces healing time compared to antibiotics. Clean the burn and apply generous amount of raw aloe vera gel or a cream containing aloe to the burnt areas several times a day.
6. Boosts the Immune System
Daily stress, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle increases free radical damage and oxidative stress. The polysaccharides present in aloe vera boost macrophages, the white blood cells of the immune system that destroy viruses. The enzymes present in aloe vera gel breaks down the proteins we consume into amino acids which fuel the cells and enables them to function properly. Bradykinase in aloe vera stimulates the immune system so that it can fight off and destroy infection-causing bacteria and fungus more effectively. Zinc, yet another important component in aloe vera is essential for maintaining immune function. Zinc helps in prevention of diseases, kills bacteria and maintains the function of the cell membranes.
7. Soothes Cold Sores and Mouth Ulcers
Cold sores are painful blisters that occur on the lip and around the mouth due to the herpes simplex virus. Raw aloe vera gel can speed up the healing of cold sores and mouth ulcers and ease the pain and discomfort. Because aloe vera gel is safe for consumption so there is no need to worry about swallowing the gel. The potent antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera fight off the herpes simplex virus and soothe the redness, swelling and pain of the cold sore. The amino acids along with B-vitamins and vitamin C also act as natural pain killer and produces antibodies that are used by the immune system to fight off infection.
8. Fights Breast Cancer
A recent study published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine researched into the therapeutic properties of aloe emodin, a compound present in aloe leaves. The result suggests that the plant shows potential in slowing down the growth of breast cancer. In another study the cytotoxic potential of Aloe vera crude extract was tested alone and in combination with cisplatin in human breast and cervical cancer cells. It was seen that aloe vera inhibits proliferation of breast cancer and cervical cancer cells and acts synergistically in combination with cisplatin which means it can increase the efficacy of conventional drugs.
9. Cures Skin Conditions
The well-known healing properties of aloe vera on skin makes it a widely used compound in skin care products and cosmetics. Topical application of aloe vera to skin helps to treat psoriasis, dermatitis, sunburns, rashes, acne and pimples. A study done in 1935 showed that aloe vera extract had the capacity to provide instant relief from itching and burning associated with radiation dermatitis. Another study in 1996 at the Department of Clinical Physiology in Sweden included 60 patients with chronic psoriasis who were given either aloe vera or a placebo cream. The rate of cure in the aloe vera group was 83% compared to merely 7% in the placebo group. The high water content of aloe vera makes it a great natural moisturizer that can hydrate the skin. Aloe vera repairs collagen and ealstin in skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
10. Detoxifies the Body
The thick gelatinous texture of aloe vera gel makes it a perfect food for detoxifying the system. As the gelatinous gel moves through the intestinal tract, it absorbs the harmful chemicals, toxins and waste and eliminate them through the colon. The proper elimination of waste products from the body helps to detoxify it. The vitamins, minerals and amino acids in aloe vera gel also make it an effective cleanser that strengthens digestion. The soothing, cooling and moisturizing properties of aloe vera heals inflammation and subsides the irritation heat such as in case of menopause.
Dosage of Aloe Vera Extract Aloin
- Constipation – Take 100 to 200 milligrams of aloe vera on a daily basis.
- Wound healing, psoriasis, skin infection – Apply a cream with 0.5% aloe vera extract 3 times a day.
- Dental plaque and gum disease – Use a toothpaste containing aloe vera extract for 24 weeks.
- High cholesterol – Take 1 capsule of aloe vera containing 300 milligrams 2 times daily for 2 months.
- IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) – Take 100 milliliters of aloe vera 2 times daily for 4 weeks.
- Skin Burn – Apply an ointment with 97.5% aloe vera gel on the burn till it heals completely.
- Dry scalp or dandruff – Add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel to your regular shampoo and use it to wash your scalp and hair.
Potential Side Effects of Aloe Vera Extract Aloin
- Taking aloe latex in high doses can cause side effects such as stomach pain and cramps. Long term use of aloe latex can cause diarrhea, kidney problems low potassium, muscle weakness and heart issues.
- There are certain reports of aloe vera gel and latex causing miscarriage and birth defects in infants. So, it is best not to take aloe vera gel or latex if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Children younger than 12 years might experience stomach pain, cramps and diarrhea after consuming aloe vera gel.
- People suffering from diabetes should keep a track of their blood glucose level while consuming aloe vera gel because it can lower blood sugar drastically.
- People suffering from intestinal conditions such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, etc should not consume aloe latex because the latex is a bowel irritant.
- People suffering from hemorrhoids should not take aloe latex because it can make the condition worse.
- High doses of aloe latex can cause kidney failure and other kidney problems.
Certificate of Analysis
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||USP32<786>||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||Complies|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph6.0<5.4>||Eur.Ph 6.0<2.4.24>||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
Flowchart of Production
Package for Aloe Vera Extract Aloin
Shipping for Aloe Vera Extract Aloin
- By Express: Suitable for under 50kg, 5-10 days
- By Air: Suitable for more than 50kg, 7-15 days
- By Sea: Suitable for more than 500kg, 15-45days
Why Choose FYZ Aloe Vera Extract Aloin?
- FYZ is a professional GMP standard herbal extract manufacturer in China, provide OEM service.
- FREE SAMPLE with freight collection (5-10g) for detection, if you need more, please contact us.
- Fast delivery by DHL/FedEx, air as your requirement.
- All of our products from nature, no additive.
- Money refund policy.